July 2013 – Grilled Soy Fish Fillets
Grilled Soy Fish Fillets
|1/2 cup||soy sauce|
|1/2 cup||white wine|
|2 tbsp||fresh lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||fresh finely minced parsley|
|4 stalks||finely chopped green onion|
|1||garlic clove – finely minced|
|1/4 cup||vegetable oil|
|6||fish fillet – sole or halibut|
- Prepare marinade: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl (except fish) and whisk to combine.
- Place fish in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Allow fish to marinate in refrigerator at least thirty minutes or up to an hour.
- Prepare grill: Remove fish from marinade and grill fish several minutes until cooked.
- Serve immediately.
- This works almost as well under the broiler!